Saturday, July 28, 2012

Answers

God has an interesting way of of answering our prayers. I know that patience plays a big part of it and I know that things turn out if we are following the path of righteousness.


Example


I went to bed one night distressed about my circumstances and how things weren't turning out the way I wanted them to. I woke up the next morning to feel a cool breeze and so I looked out the window and  saw a rainbow in the sky. There is no way for me to describe how I KNEW that God loved me in that moment and that I KNEW that he existed and wanted me to be happy. I couldn't deny the evidence. The feeling that He knew that putting those colors in the sky would make me remember all those things was so clear to me.


And Patience


I was reminded of those feelings that I had when I already got an answer to my prayers. Does that even make sense? I was waiting for an answer that I already got. I just needed to recognize it and move forward. 


For a lack of better words, I know that Heavenly Father has got our back. He is there for us and we need to go forward with faith and optimism-even when it seems like we can't find an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment