- The little kid at the park, while throwing his fist in the air, "Puppy Power!".
- Realizing I had been at school all day with my shirt on inside out.
- My little sister questioning me, "You're speaking... pork and cheese?". Hahaha Portuguese!
- Rolling down my window to yell at a friend on the street. Only to realize I didn't roll it all the way up after I had gone to wash my car...
- Substituting a 2nd Grade class and after I told them my name hearing exclamations like, "She must live in a field and be dangerous" or "Are you danger?".
- Failing at flying a kite :)
- Reading my 17 year old sister a good night story.
Monday, August 30, 2010
The Little Things
I like to keep track of the things that make me smile. For example...